- Code LiveCode Live
- Code LiveCode Live – NIME 2009
- Livecode performance at the NIME conference 2009, PIttsburgh, PA, USA, June 5, 2009
14m38s – 61.9 MB – ogg theora video
- Code LiveCode Live – Greyhound
- Livecoding rehearsal on the Greyhound bus between Montreal and New York, 8 April 2009
21m32s – 137.1 MB – ogg theora video
- Livecoding at Radio Tonka
- Livecode set at Kassen’s radio show at Radio Tonka, The Hague (NL), 24 December 2008.
10m19s – 31.6 MB – ogg theora video
- What’s this ogg-theora thing?
- Ogg-theora is an open source video codec. You can download the file and play it back with a free open source software player, like vlc or mplayer. See here for more information on how to play theora files. An experimental stream of the first file is available at this page and uses the java-applet Cortado to view the file.
- Live at Büro Friedrich
Sampling theorem, total playing time: 43 minutes.
Live performance at Büro Friedrich, Berlin (DE), 24 July 2004.
Nord Micromodular, low-fi samplers, custom built controllers – overall performance interface.
- Live at the White Space
Live performance at The White Space, 27 April 2002.
Three additional studio tracks.
mobular (micro modular, clavia), psaltery, midi-faderbox, minidisc
- Temple of Ice
Last track: piano, Nord micromodular, and midi faderbox.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Chronotopia demo video
- Reasonably Unplugged
- Alberto de Campo & Marije Baalman | Analog versus livecoding | August, 18, 2007, edited excerpt (IMA.or.at)
3m10s – 6.8 MB – Quicktime video (.mov)
- Schwelle demo video (part 2 starts around 2m47)
6m46s – 40.3 MB – mpeg4
- Schwelle II
- Schwelle II demo video